With a true passion for health.
Kara Delaney is a Licensed Massage Therapist, certified Orthopedic Massage Therapist and Corrective Exercise Specialist. After earning her Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and working for several years in health insurance sales, she pursued her goal of becoming a licensed massage therapist. She received her education at Cortiva Institute – Boston where she had extensive training in Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Myofascial Release and Neuromuscular Therapy. Kara has a strong foundation in Physiology and Pathology and a particular interest in Anatomy. She volunteers her services by providing chair massage and post-event massage at local events. Kara is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
- Orthopedic Massage Certification
- Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification
- Zen Shiatsu - Level 1 Certification
- Postural Assessment
- Myofascial Experience
- Myofascial for the Head, Neck and Jaw
- Deep Tissue - Legs
- Deep Tissue - Low Back
- Deep Tissue - Shoulder Girdle
- Deep Relaxation
- Clinical Sports Massage: Rotator Cuff & Shoulder Dysfunction
- Cadaver Anatomy Workshop, University of Rhode Island, 2010 & 2011